How do you apply for a mortgage when moving to Canada from the USA?
This nuances for what applies is a very complex topic!
- If you’re a Canadian in the US, what do you need when moving back to Canada?
- Does it matter if your income is going to be in the US or in Canada?
- What about your credit score in both countries?
- What if you are a US citizen moving to Canada?
- What about the non-resident speculative tax?
- What other programs are available?
- How are properties owned outside of Canada valued?
- What about other lenders, such as B-lenders or C-lenders? What exceptions are there if there is a Canadian spouse involved?
- What if you are retired and returning to Canada?
- What are the two options available? What if you are an international resident returning to Canada?
If you have any questions about Toronto real estate, please call or text Lawrence at (416) 276-4895.
For mortgage questions, call Chris Molder at 416-732-8020.
Lawrence Mak Real Estate Broker, EXP Realty
Please follow us on:
#Makminute #knowledgeispower #Lawrencemak #Lawrencemakrealestate #Mississaugarealestate #torontorealestate #lornepark #livelornepark #mortgage #lineof credit #retired #expatriate #buyingincanada