How was the Toronto (GTA) market in January 2021?
With an average price of $967,885 across the GTA, there was an increase of +15.3% compared to last year.
- GTA homes sold for $967,885 (+15.3% from last year)
- Toronto sold for $1,581,400 (+15.4% from last year)
- Mississauga sold for $1,484,987 (+25.0% from last year)
- Oakville sold for $1,891,326 (+38.2% from last year)
- Toronto Condos sold for $624,886 (-8.0% from last year)
- Lorne Park sold for $2,652,000 (+40.6% from last year)
Greater Toronto Area
If you have any questions about the real estate market, please call or text Lawrence at (416) 276-4895.
Please follow us on:
#Makminute #knowledgeispower #Lawrencemak #Lawrencemakrealestate #Mississaugarealestate #torontorealestate #lornepark #livelornepark #TorontoMarketupdate #Jan2021