How was the Toronto (GTA) market in March 2021?
With an average price of $1,097,565 across the GTA, there was an increase of +21.6% compared to last year.
- GTA homes sold for $1,097,565 (+21.6% from last year)
- Toronto sold for $1,750,518 (+19.4% from last year)
- Mississauga sold for $1,516,116 (+22.9% from last year)
- Oakville sold for $1,876,665 (+31.1% from last year)
- Toronto Condos sold for $707,835 (-0.7% from last year)
Greater Toronto Area
Toronto Homes – Detached
Oakville Detached Homes
If you have any questions about the real estate market, please call or text Lawrence at (416) 276-4895.
Real Estate Broker at EXP Realty
Please follow us on:
#Makminute #knowledgeispower #Lawrencemak #Lawrencemakrealestate #Mississaugarealestate #torontorealestate #lornepark #livelornepark #TorontoMarketupdate #March2021