The average home in Toronto sold for $955,615, which is up 13.3% up from last year.
The average price is up, but condos are worth -3% less than last year.
In the short-term, many people are moving out of the 416 condos and moving into 905 houses which means there is an opportunity to buy Toronto condos.
How was the Toronto (GTA) market in November 2020?
• GTA homes sold for $955,615 (+13.3% from last year)
• Toronto sold for $1,477,226 (+8.6% from last year)
• Mississauga sold for $1,318,779 (+19.3% from last year)
• Oakville sold for $1,654,743 (+23.2% from last year)
• Toronto Condos sold for $640,208 (-3.0% from last year)
• Lorne Park sold for $1,993,143 (+19.3% from last year)
With an average price of $955,318 across the GTA, there was an increase of +13.3% compared to last year.
Greater Toronto Area