The average home in Toronto sold for $968,318, which is up 13.7% up from last year.
The average price is up, but condos are worth about the same as last year.
In the short-term, many people are moving out of the 416 condos and moving into 905 houses which means there is an opportunity to buy Toronto condos.
With an average price of $968,318 across the GTA, there was an increase of +13.6% compared to last year.
How was the Toronto (GTA) market in October 2020?
• GTA homes sold for $968,318 (+13.6% from last year)
• Toronto homes sold for $1,470,857 (+11.2% from last year)
• Mississauga homes sold for $1,239,382 (+5.7% from last year)
• Oakville homes sold for $1,666,600 (+24.4% from last year)
• Toronto Condos sold for $668,161 (+0.8% from last year)
Greater Toronto Area