How was the Toronto (GTA) market in September 2020?
• GTA homes sold for $960,772 (+14.0% from last year)
• Toronto sold for $1,487,122 (+9.3% from last year)
• Mississauga sold for $1,265,747 (+15.2% from last year)
• Oakville sold for $1,753,764 (+17.6% from last year)
• Toronto Condos sold for $634,756 (-0.3% from last year)
With an average price of $960,772 across the GTA, there was an increase of +14.0% compared to last year.
If you have any questions about the real estate market, please call or text Lawrence at (416) 276-4895.
Please follow us on: